We rely on membership dues to operate.
Our membership model provides the seed capital that Central City Co-Op needs to cover basic operating expenses, while also helping to keep prices as low as possible in an ever-changing market.
Joining Central City as a member is the best way to help sustain our organization.
Do your part to help sustain Houston's original organic co-op and to enable widespread access to affordable, local/sustainable/organic produce within our community.
Are you a teacher or school administrator? Do you know a teacher or school administrator? Give the gift of health! Memberships are half off for teachers, teacher assistants, administrators, crossing guards, and others that work with schools. Email email@example.com for the coupon code!
Our yearly membership of $60 has a single renewal date of June 1st each year. Members who join later in the year will receive a prorated price.
Membership perks include:
- Members receive a discount on shares and eggs in our online store and lower prices at our open market at the Co-op on Wednesday .
- Special offers and access to member-only events
- Special access to membership newsletters
- Feeling good about supporting sustainability in your community
1. Purchase your MEMBERSHIP on our online store.
2. Complete the membership form (found on the membership page).
3. Register with our website. Your registration will be approved and you will have access to member pricing!
Best of all, become a part of our community and meet like-minded locals at Central City. Feel great when you support your community's destination for sustainable and organic, well-priced, produce (that's us!).